Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Hobby

Ok, I'm getting tired of this "all meals, dishes, laundry, cleaning done for me' lifestyle. So, I found a new hobby. Started on it today and it took me half a day to complete one piece. I must say it was satisfying.

Besides, I do not want to mislead anyone (who may not have a sense of humour similar to mine) into thinking I am, indeed, living a derogatory lifestyle. Nonetheless, it is very relaxing and refreshing for us in this new place.

Brunei is quiet, slow and 'non-eventful', which we are grateful. I figured Bruneians should be enjoying quality family life because there is nothing much to do at night, except meeting friends and families. Of course, there are amenities for leisure e.g. movies, dining-out, shopping, etc but certainly nothing close to Singapore. We, too, dine-out quite a bit with new friends we have made here.

To allay the concerns of our caring churchmates, we do have a church life here but you will notice we don't blog about it. This being a public platform, we don't want to touch on religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment